Founded in 2003 by Erez Zevulunov and Michael Fin. Erez worked in the Venture Capital Markets during the 1999 – 2002 era of the .coms. Michael was a technical expert in the industry at a mid-sized firm when he decided to go out on his own.
They founded the company with a mission to help small businesses in Toronto, Vaughan, Markham and throughout the GTA get the most out of their technology. They wanted to create a consulting firm focused on the vital relationship between IT and business success, one that clients could turn to as a complete extension of their business.
- Analysis and guidance on the integral relationship between I.T. and business goals and success.
- Focus on adoption of cost-effective technology solutions that improve your staff’s ability to do their jobs.
- Collection and analysis of business data using I.T. tools, to better understand the state of your business and existing trends in finances, efficiency, human resources, and more.
- Guidance on strategic I.T. investments and overall budgeting.
- Planning for technology refreshes and strategies in the long-term to maximize I.T.’s impact on business operations.
- Regular reviews of your I.T. strategy to discover new solutions to improve productivity and streamline operations.
Keeping You Updated
In every industry, technology is an integral aspect of operations. From healthcare to education, many core industries in Toronto have integrated technology to maintain high levels of performance. As the progression of information technology systems continues to grow, it gets more complicated to catch up with the rest of the […]
Many businesses fail to oversee the technical requirements for running a smooth and secure system. More so, a lot of small businesses don’t have enough budget to hire an in-house IT specialist to monitor IT security, troubleshoot problems, and stay on top of the latest upgrades. Responding to this, our […]
Security is key in every business setting up shop in Toronto these days – and this means keeping your entire office, including the technology you rely on to stay afloat and compete in the city. But in reality, not everyone has enough resources for in-house IT security. That’s why managed […]
When managing a small or midsize business, there are many priorities and demands business owners have to take into consideration, especially when it comes to budget. When it comes to IT services, it makes sense that business owners in Toronto, like yourself, may opt for reactive or ‘break-fix’ IT services […]